Valley Top Cat
With a striking new silhouette reminiscent of days past and the unique upscale appearance, the Top Cat is a whole new breed from Valley. The standard color combination is our mahogany finish with satin black corners, metal trim, and our Champion Ultra Green cloth. We offer multiple stain and cloth combinations so please ask your dealer for suggestions. The Top Cat has a proven electronics package, looks unlike any other Valley table, but has the ease of serviceability and maintenance exactly like other Valley tables. Each tables comes with premium Duramith Balls from Aramith and Championship Worsted Ultra cloth with Teflon. Top Cat will look great both in your home or in any of your top locations. The Top Cat is available in both 7ft and 8ft lengths.
Mahogany stain and laminate finish with carved wooden rope trim
Quality imported 3/4” slate, internally supported
Tighter pockets for tournament ready game play.
DBA, Coin Mech, Push Chute, and Card Reader Ready
REF No: KCBJMEPC (7ft. Model)
L: 93” / 236 cm
W: 53” / 134 cm
H: 32” / 81 cm
Weight: 710 lbs / 322 kg
L: 96” / 244 cm
W: 30” / 76 cm
H: 68” / 172 cm
Weight: 760 lbs / 345 kg
Top Cat exclusive features:
- Motion-sensitive lighting in ball view and coin door areas
- Secure ball view window (no door) to eliminate lost revenue
- Panther-Proven electronics package with upgraded 26 Amp Interstate Battery.
- Programmable Happy Hour and Bonus Pricing feature, Card reader Ready
- Over-sized secure service door for easy battery and motor access
- Championship Worsted Ultra Billiard Cloth with Teflon for speed and durability (available in multiple colors)
- Five-bolt cushion rails with thicker backing for strength and rigidity
Classic Valley Specifications:
- Magnetic cue ball separator with no moving parts. Cue ball and object balls are the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT.
- Valley exclusive Dual-Density cushion rail rubber for responsiveness, accuracy and long life.
- Diamond markers, permanently printed and coated with clear Melamine layer
- Easily replaceable coin chute housing.
- Adjustable push chute included on DBA tables
- Coin counter on door for improved visibility
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!