Valley Panther Home
Now available in a non-coin model: the tournament-tested Valley Panther is perfect for homes, game rooms and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks and tournament quality play are a must. The Panther Home is now available in 3 colors, Highland Maple, Charcoal Chromatic, and Cherry laminate finish. Each Valley Panther Home Table offers high-visibility white sights, concealed-screw side and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets. The Panther Home models are available in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths.
Solid one-piece imported slate
Flush mount corner casting and countersunk pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
Standard Valley Teflon Ultra tournament green cloth (ask your dealer about additional colors)
Five bolt competition cushion rail system for a more consistent play
REF No: HEBHM (shown in Highland Maple)
(Available in 6.5ft, 7ft and 8ft models)
Home, Non Coin
L: 93” / 236 cm
W: 53” / 134 cm
H: 32” / 81 cm
Weight: 710 lbs / 322 kg
L: 96” / 244 cm
W: 30” / 76 cm
H: 68” / 172 cm
Weight: 760 lbs / 345 kg
- Table Laminate also available in Cherry and Charcoal Chromatic
- Solid aluminum slate support for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
- Available in 88”, 93” and 101” sizes
- Five bolt competition cushion rail system for consistent play
- Solid one-piece imported slate
- Easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes.
- One piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls.
- Flush mount corner casting and countersunk pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
- Concealed-screw aluminum side and end trim
- Does not include Cues and balls.
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!