Valley Black Cat Home
Now available in a non-coin model: the tournament-tested Valley Black Cat is perfect for homes, game rooms and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks and tournament quality play are a must. As found on our popular Panther ZD-11 models, Valley Black Cat Home features our black chromatic finish, with high-visibility white sights, Championship burgundy cloth, concealed-screw side and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets. This table is available in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths.
Solid one-piece imported slate
Flush mount corner casting and countersunk pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
Standard Valley Teflon Ultra tournament green cloth (ask your dealer about additional colors)
Solid aluminum slate support for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
REF No: HCBRG
Home, Non Coin
L: 93” / 236 cm
W: 53” / 134 cm
H: 32” / 81 cm
Weight: 710 lbs / 322 kg
L: 96” / 244 cm
W: 30” / 76 cm
H: 68” / 172 cm
Weight: 760 lbs / 345 kg
- Available in 88”, 93” and 101” sizes
- Five bolt cushion rail system with dual density rubber for consistent play
- Easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes.
- One piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls.
- Concealed-screw aluminum side and end trim
- Cues and balls accessory kit available
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!