Our partners Champion Shuffleboard and Connelly Billiards have years of experience with beautifully crafted stained wood finishes. From that expertise, Tornado now offers a line of Foosball tables featuring furniture-quality craftsmanship and an attractive selection of stain shades. Fully American-built in our Richland Hills TX facility, stained by hand, and designed with the time-tested features that have made Tornado tables renowned for their enjoyable game play, these beautifully-constructed tables will provide years of reliable enjoyment. Whether alone, or matched with a combination of Champion Shuffleboard, Connelly Billiard and Dynamo Hockey tables, our crafted Tornado Foosball tables will make your game room a true showplace.
Solid leg supports
Patented counterbalanced Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
Natural solid-wood handles
Single side ball return
REF No: TTXWO
Home, Non Coin
L: 56” / 142 cm
W: 30” / 77 cm
H: 36” / 91 cm
Weight: 285 lbs / 129 kg
L: 59” / 150 cm
W: 30” / 77 cm
H: 17” / 43 cm
Weight: 310 lbs / 140 kg
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- Natural solid-wood handles
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with three-color Tornado logo.
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.