Professional grade performance in a more convenient package. This beautiful table includes the heavy-gauge rods, counterbalanced men, commercial-grade levelers and patented split bearings that make Tornado tables a favorite among Tournament players. A durable and attractive Victorian Cherry laminate finish on a 1 ½” thick cabinet ensures a great look now, and for years to come.
Adjustable commercial-grade leg levelers
Patented counterbalanced Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
Natural solid-wood handles
Dual side ball returns accommodate both competitive games and single-player practice
REF No: TTXEL
Home, Non Coin
L: 56” / 142 cm
W: 30” / 77 cm
H: 36” / 91 cm
Weight: 255 lbs / 116 kg
L: 59” / 150 cm
W: 30” / 77 cm
H: 17” / 43 cm
Weight: 275 lbs / 125 kg
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Only available in 3 man goalie.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- Natural solid-wood handles
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with three-color Tornado logo.
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- Dual side ball returns accommodate both competitive games and single-player practice
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.