Our partners Champion Shuffleboard and Connelly Billiards have years of experience with beautifully crafted stained wood finishes. From that expertise, Tornado now offers a line of Foosball tables featuring furniture-quality craftsmanship and an attractive selection of stain shades. Fully American-built in our Richland Hills TX facility, stained by hand, and designed with the time-tested features that have made Tornado tables renowned for their enjoyable game play, these beautifully-constructed tables will provide years of reliable enjoyment. Whether alone, or matched with a combination of Champion Shuffleboard, Connelly Billiard and Dynamo Hockey tables, our crafted Tornado Foosball tables will make your game room a true showplace
Solid wood leg supports
Patented counterbalanced Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
Black Plastic handles
Single side ball return
REF No: TTXAR
Home, Non Coin
L: 56” / 142 cm
W: 30” / 77 cm
H: 36” / 91 cm
Weight: 285 lbs. / 129 kg
L: 59” / 150 cm
W: 30” / 77 cm
H: 17” / 43 cm
Weight: 310 lbs. / 140 kg
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with three-color Tornado logo.
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.